Masjid Construction - Large
A masjid is not just a place for daily prayers. It is used as a school for children to learn the Quran and about Islam. It’s an important meeting place for a community, helping people discuss issues, plan their livelihoods, get married and somewhere to cool off from the heat of the midday sun. A masjid helps people live the life of Islam.
· Large community masjid designed to hold up to 250 people
· Building 12m x 8m, additional 1.5m veranda, and tall minaret
· Tiled for ease of maintenance with floor mats for praying
· Steel windows, with shutters and mosquito nets
· Build duration approx. 4 months
· Signboard with your choice of ‘Donor and Dedicated to Name’, with a possibility to name the masjid
Extras that can be added at any time
- Masjid Speaker system with battery - £400
- Solar system with lighting and fans - £1650
- Carpet - please contact for cost
- donate Lillah for ongoing maintenance
- Toilet Block - Click Here
- Wudu Area - Click Here
- Water well if no water facilities at site - Click Here
Allah swt has blessed individuals with different levels of wealth. To help ease your collective efforts, you can deposit £2000 initially as your Amanah with us, and then have 6 months to raise the remainder. A collaboration of families and friends is a wonderful way to raise funds to gain a share in a masjid.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to discuss this option.